Wednesday, September 1, 2010

FEATURED MEMBER FOR SEPTEMBER 1-15, 2010 - BARBARA CROMER


WELCOME TO OUR FEATURED MEMBER
FOR SEPTEMBER 1-15, 2010
BARBARA CROMER


HERE ARE SOME OF BARBARA'S
FABULOUS DESIGNS


What a very unique and sophisticated necklace!


Chic black and silver earrings!


Lovely venetian lampwork beads and pearl earrings.



Demin blue porcelain earrings.  Really like Barbara's unique ear wires!


Turquoise and silver necklace - how cool is this??


Black onyx and matt silver square earrings, simple but elegant!


OK - I am in love!  Turquoise and silver, my favorite mixture!


Exquisite silver necklace - OMG - where's my credit card?


I am honestly running out of adjectives for these fabulous designs!


And, I am assuming these are the earrings to go with the
necklace above.


Well, all I can say is that I am in love with all these designs.  And I am sure my husband has locked up the credit cards and CASH!
Barbara has her own unique style, and it is classy, chic, elegant and sophisticated.  It is the work of a professional artisan/jewelry designer, and definitely draws the line between professional artisan and hobbyist.

Thank you, Barbara, for allowing us to feature you on our AJD Blog.  For me it was pure ecstacy!



1 comment:

  1. i really like Barbaras designs. luv the photos too.
    8)
    crystal from kIZZ

    ReplyDelete