Monday, January 31, 2011

Our Featured Member for February 1-14, 2011 is Alma Olivera


WELCOME TO OUR FEATURED
MEMBER, ALMA OLIVERA,
OF MUY CHIC JEWELRY

Here are some of Alma's beautiful creations!

Wow!  Let's start off with the picture
that should have been on the Main Page!

And, this one had to go next because I love it!
Gorgeous!

So cool, and you can see her new
"Muy Chic" tags near the clasp!

Another elegant bracelet!

OK - now I am getting confused, it
seems I must love all her designs.

Love the chain, with the beaded
loop- and she has some of my favorite
stones in this one!!

Great Earrings!

Love this!

My kind and of course, my favorite color,
of "sparkle and bling!"

Yummy - this reminds me of one of those
butterscotch candies (the focal bead)
or am I just getting hungry??

Truly, Alma's designs are pieces of 'art'
and we should be so lucky to win Lotto
so we could buy them ALL!

THANKS TO ALMA FOR ALLOWING US TO SHOW OFF
HER GORGEOUS JEWELRY DESIGNS!
CHECK OUT HER DESIGNS AT HER WEBSITE:
OR HER BLOG:

PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE AND LEAVE HER A COMMENT
REGARDING HER WORK - AN ARTIST NEVER
GETS ENOUGH PRAISE!!



3 comments:

  1. Dear Alma, thanks so much for allowing me the pleasure of showing off your wonderful designs!
    You have such a great talent - don't ever let anything get in your way of using it!
    Many hugs, Sharon

    Sorry for the various messes on the Main Page - I am going to work on that later today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amiga!!!! This is an awesome feature! Your designs are outstanding. Love the stones and beads bracelets....thinkin that i have to have one....8) luv your new tags. They definitely complete your designs. You are awesome.
    Sharon. Great feature you did on Alma!

    yay to artisans
    crystal from kIZZ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colour combination! It is wonderful - and are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete