Sunday, November 7, 2010

WELCOME TO OUR FEATURED MEMBER, ALLURYNN, CREATIONS BY MOONLIGHT, NOVEMBER 6 - 16, 2010



WELCOME TO OUR NOVEMBER 6-16, 2010
FEATURED MEMBER,
ALLURYNN, CREATIONS BY MOONLIGHT

To continue with our Featured Member, Allurynn's, fabulous designs she has given me some photos that show the different mediums she uses.  She is a very versatile artisan!


I love these earrings - but then these have my two favorite colors!!



Check out this really cool scarf and the great colors!


Is there anything she "can't" make?

It is getting to be the kind of weather where we need these!
Journaling?

More fabulous earrings!

Alpaca scarf made from fibers from
the alpacas on the ranch.

Raspberry necklace - Love the colors!
Petrified Wood pendant.


Oh, that sounds familiar -
"Breath In, Breath Out"
My husband's mantra when he can tell I am ready to explode!


Thank you, Allurynn, for letting us see your
beautiful creations in your various mediums.







5 comments:

  1. Great job Sharon, I'm honored! Thanks for the opportunity to be featured ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great interview ... i'm so proud of my team mate ... :0)

    Alluryn is super talented ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Allurynn is one of our treasured members on the Metaphysical Team on Etsy.

    http://www.etsy.com/teams/6047/metaphysicaletsy

    See her beautiful goodies, as well as a virtual psychic faire, by searching for our team tag "metaphysicalteam".

    Way to go Allurynn!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Allurynn, Always a pleasure to feature such talented artisans! Thank you for the opportunity to share your many talents with the world!
    Sharon Hightower
    Site Owner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are beautiful... I love the scarves... Does she sell the fiber/yarn, too? I would love to get my hands on that! Great article.

    ReplyDelete